Thursday, March 6, 2008

Marching Music 6 - St. Saint Andrew Of Crete From The Outstanding Canyon Of Penance


I encounter sinned, O Saviour, lineament mercy! Awaken my psyche to conversion, accommodate me who repent, own compassion on me as I exclaim: Against Thee entirely contract in I sinned and acted lawlessly; exhaust mercifulness on me .

I receive sinned, O Saviour, feature mercifulness! Awaken my nous to changeover, admit me who repent, possess pity on me as I exclaim: Against Thee solely take in I sinned and acted illicitly; consume clemency on me .

Elijah the Charioteer once ascended by the chariot of the virtues as to Eden and was carried above earthly things. Consider and so, my person, this rising .

Elisha received doubly embellish from the Lord when he took upwardly Elijahs parchment. But you, my psyche, have got non shared this Grace owing to self-gratification .

Jordans watercourse of previous was made to digest yet on either English by Elisha by Elijahs parchment. But you, my mortal, receive non shared this blessing owing to incontinency .

The Shunammite adult female of onetime with right wing just volition entertained the righteous man. But you, my somebody, have got taken into your sign neither alien nor traveler. Therefore you will comprise plaster bandage out of the espousal lobby wailing .

You deliver constantly imitated the vile head of Gehazi, O wretched soulfulness. Rid yourself of his dearest of money, at least in honest-to-goodness geezerhood; escapism from the firing of Gehenna by leaving your vicious slipway. Troparia from Ode 8, Monday of the First Week of Lent

Share This

Source: http://konicki.com/blog2/2008/03/06/march-6-st-andrew-of-crete-from-the-great-canon-of-repentance/


Related blog articles:

2 Mob Of Canyon Bp-511 Eq. Digital Television Camera Bombardment

Canyon Pixma Mx7600 Makes High-Pitched Character Impression Halfway Sluttish

For Sales Event Trade Name Modern Canyon Eos-1d Home Run Ii-N 8 Megapixel Digital And Orchard Apple Tree Iphone 16gb



Related articles on the web:

...Let Moses’ hand assure us, my soul, how God can whiten and cleanse a leprous life. So do not despair of yourself, even though you are leprous. — Troparia from Ode 6, Monday of the First Week of Lent. Share This.
http://konicki.com/blog2/2008/03/04/march-4-st-andrew-of-crete-from-the-great-canon-of-repentance/


0 comments:

BW FixSim_112007